Friday 21 October, 2011

Why this BLOG ?????

I have been thinking for a long time to start a blog and finally decided to take the plunge.

In this blog, I will be posting various topics and some of the best practices that will provide an interesting read, at the same time, will also be useful in our day-to-day lives

Before I begin this journey, let me introduce myself, my name is Raunak, a Chartered Accountant by Profession. My goal of building this blog is to share my experiences, learnings, successes and most importantly, the failures that were part of building myself.

I think there is a huge opportunity in India to take it to the next level and my hope is that our collective experiences, discussions and learning on this blog will help build a community that can lead that change.

No comments:

Post a Comment